STONE OF EMOTIONAL STRENGTH AND BALANCE
INTENTION: ABUNDANCE | PROTECTION | PHYSICAL AND EMOTIONAL STRENGTH
COLOR: This quartz, belonging to the Chalcedony family, comes in a wide range of colors and is often variegated and banded green, red, orange, yellow, browns; Clear Quartz with green and brown inclusions. Green: the color of Healing and Hope Brown: the color of stability and grounding in Earth.
KEYWORDS FOR AGATE STONES: Agates foster love, abundance, wealth, good luck, longevity, acceptance, courage, protection, balance, harmony, generosity, strength, security and appreciation of nature
CAREERS AGATE CAN ENHANCES
Accounting, Book-keeping, Analysts, Banking, Tellers, Treasurers, Rangers,
EMOTIONAL: Improves self-esteem
METAPHYSICAL: ( Scroll below for Individual Types of Agate)
Agates are an Ancient Power Stone. They are very grounding, solid and stable. All Agates have excellent protective and healing energy, and stimulate analytical capabilities and precision. If you must deal with numbers, Excel spread sheets, charts and accounts, an Agate crystal on your desk will help you be more precise. Good stone for those in banking, or who are the treasurer of a club. Also helps awaken (discover) your inherent natural talents
- BITTERNESS: Particularly helpful to people having a hard time with forgiveness, and in dealing with letting go of bitterness and resentments, especially in relationships. (family or romantic).
- STRESS: Wear Agate when you are feeling overwhelmed, constricted, pressured, closed in or suffocated with current responsibilities. Better yet, enjoy the best of both worlds, and go for that walk with a nugget of Moss Agate in your pocket, as it is said to enhance the appreciation of nature.
- STRENGTH: In Ancient times, the forces of the Four Elements were considered the most powerful forces in the Universe to be reckoned with. Moss Agate is an Earth Stone, which the ancients believed were among the most powerful of medicines. They believed Agates had the ability to make warriors both strong and victorious in battle.
- COURAGE: What battles do you face today? The need for Courage and Bravery .in being true to ourselves and what we believe, was not lost when we put down our swords!! On the contrary, the most courageous among us today are those that have the courage to stay the course and keep to their own inner truth despite the temptations around us.
- Give an Agate pendent or bracelet to your teenager. Sometimes it’s tough to “Just say No”.
- FRIENDSHIP: This stone is helpful when starting new friendships, especially if you tend to come across as an aggressive or forceful person that doesn’t usually make a good first impression.
Helpful in the treatment of arthritic conditions. Enhances the mending of breaks and fractures. Improving physical speed (as in running, racing, marathons, athletic endeavors. Lungs, blood vessels, lymphatic system, digestion, anorexia and food issues, toxins, infections, colds, flu
There are a ba-zillion Agates! They are found all over the world and each has very specific qualities, so I will list them individually.
MOSS AGATE – Due to its associations with nature, Moss Agate fosters feelings of expansion, freedom, and space, the same feelings you experience when you go for a walk along streams, the beach, or thru the woods. Draws new friends. Relieves exhaustion and heals problems with the neck and back. Blood sugar, anorexia/food issues, lymph nodes. Balances emotions.
Gardening: Because of its association with Nature and the Earth, Moss Agate is particularity useful to gardeners. Wear your Agate necklace, pendant, or bracelet while tending your garden. Ancient traditions say that placing Agates in your garden will make you flowers brighter, and increase the yield in vegetable gardens. Walking thru the village, you would see Agate nuggets tied with strings and hanging from branches over the garden, and larger stones set on the ground. So, if you are of the mind to create a rock garden, make sure to add Agates to your list!
PICTURE AGATE: Gaze into for meditation. L/Rt. brain balance. Pineal, pituitary; coordination.
BLUE LACE AGATE: This stone helps one to reach high spiritual places through patience and peace. Associated with hope, unity, cleansing, harmony, protection, optimism, positive thinking, smooth energy flow, joy, truth, purification and promptness. Makes us more easygoing.
MEXICAN LACE AGATE is said to lift depression.
PINK LACE AGATE increases friendliness and happiness.
WHITE LACE AGATE attunes us to our highest mind and to the Creator.
BOTSWANA AGATE A banded agate promoting protection, fertility, sensuality, sexuality, passion, artistic expression and emotional comfort.
CRAZY LACE: Aids with energy lows. Relieves emotional pain. Opens the way for laughter. Strengthens the heart. Clears energy blockages. Brings vitality to major organs.
FLAME AGATE: Provides clarity during periods of transition. Stimulates awareness. Enhances physical vitality. Treatment of burns and relieving pain.
We make Custom Healing Jewelry, and we can make something totally unique for you!
Leave a Reply