THE SUPREME NURTURER
INTENTION: COURAGE | PROTECTION | GROUNDING
CHAKRA: Root Chakra
VIBRATES: to the #6
ASTROLOGICAL ZODIAC SIGNS: Leo
RED JASPER ENHANCES THESE CAREERS: Anyone involved in legal matters and seeing Justice served: Lawyers, Advocates, Judges, Attorneys, Para-Legal, Sheriff, Policemen, Defenders, Soldiers. Any health Care Professionals: Nurses, Doctors, Technicians, etc.
KEYWORDS FOR RED JASPER STONES ARE: Protection, Courage, Independence, Loyalty, Justice, Fairness, Grounded, Stability, Nurturing
RED JASPER is considered a Power Stone and a stone that accepts intense responsibility as a Protection Stone. Jasper gives one the courage to speak out and have personal independence. It’s a stone of the earth, and therefore a very “grounding” stone. All Jaspers have excellent protective energies.
Jasper helps to re-align all chakras, and integrate those energies for our greatest good.
It stabilizes the aura, and provides cleaning of dysfunctional energies. Think of the term “Solid as a Rock” and Jasper comes to mind. It is a stone that works slowly, providing constant, slow, deliberate energy, especially good in time of needed change without the chaos a total upheaval would cause. Excellent for those in hospitals and recuperating from surgery.
RED JASPER is a stone that reminds us we are not here only for ourselves, but to bring joy and guidance to others, helping them to reach a higher plain. It’s a nurturing stone, a good stone for the healers to use on the behalf of others.
Both Kings and Priests used Jasper for spiritual and protective qualities. It is said to be one of the stones used in the breastplate of the High Priest
A good stone for working with shy or timid people who need change.
- EMOTIONAL FORTITUDE: A good stone for people in counseling or therapy, who want to overcome addictions or compulsive behavior, and gather up their strength for the battles ahead. (emotional)
- JUSTICE: Jasper was once considered a Warriors Stone, so it knows of loyalty, inner strength, injustice, and standing up for what you believe in. A power stone for those who stand for justice and fair play, especially useful for those whose job it is rectify unjust situations.
- PROTECTION: From other people, forces, and from yourself! It can keep you from getting carried away, or being led astray, and being diverted from your goals.
- COURAGE: Help to give you courage in preparation for conflict, either physical or emotional.
- PHYSICAL: kidneys, spleen, liver, bladder & stomach. It can help restore a lost sense of smell.
SOBRIETY STONES CRYSTAL HEALING JEWELRY AND INSPIRATIONAL GIFTS
EIGHTH STEP STONE: Red Jasper is particularly used for help in preventing “setbacks” in disorders. (or “slips” as they are called)
GREAT Stone for Sponsors to help others.